Floating & Fluttering with Fine Arts Floral
- Stamp Sets – Happy Thoughts , Floating & Fluttering ** with dies
- Card Stock – Flirty Flamingo , Fine Arts Floral DSP 
- Stamp Pads – Flirty Flamingo 
- Misc - Simply Scored 
- Card Base 5 ½ x 8 ½ [scored at 4 ¼]
- Patterned Paper 5 ½ x 1 ¼ [ could a different height]
- Patterned Paper or Cardstock for Embellishment
Score your Card Base
Start by scoring your cardbase.
You need to know how tall your DSP Sample is going to be. Mine was 1 ¼ in this sample.
Score your card at the half point. Here it was 4 ¼.
Then score two more lines on the face of your card. I added ¼ inch to the DSP height to create a scored frame around the DSP.
In this sample, I scored at 1 ½ inches and 3 inches.
Die Cut Your Focal Embellishment of Choice
I stamped by image on the back side of the coordinating DSP selection.
Then die-cut the image with the coordinating dies.
Add the Patterned Paper
With adhesive of your choice, add the patterned paper to the front of your card.
This should be between the score lines.
Stamp your Greeting
Stamp your greeting with coordinating ink.
I used dimensionals to add my butterflies.
You could replace the butterflies with any other image of you choosing.