Quiet Curvy - Just For You
- Stamp Sets – Quite Curvy (154430)
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, In Good Taste DSP, Just Jade
- Stamp Pads – Memento
- BLENDS - Rococo Rose, Just Jade
- Misc. – Cut & Emboss Machine, Curvy Dies
- Blushing Bride 8 ½ x 4 1/4
- DSP 3 x 5 ½
- Blushing Bride 5 ½ x 2 ½ [die cut curve - about ¼ off]
- Just Jade scrap - for die cut vines
- Blushing Bride scrap - for small die cut bird
Fold the Blushing Bride base in half.
With Cut & Emboss Machine and Curvy Dies, die-cut the curve into the Blushing Bride cardstock - 5 ½ x 2 ½.
Stamp with Memento Ink, along the curve with floral stamp from stamp set.
Add your sentiment.
Color the image with your BLENDS.
Stamp with Memento Ink, the small bird for embellishment. Die-cut bird.
Die-cut two vines from the Just Jade cardstock.
Adhere the DSP to the front of the card with adhesive, right along the folded edge.
Now add the stamped and die-cut layer with dimensionals.
Add the Just Jade vines, tucked behind the curve, with rolled up Glue Dots.
Add the die-cut bird with a dimensional.