Celebrate with Daisy Garden | FMS485
Celebrate with Daisy Garden for FMS485
A bit of fun stamping and coloring for this project to play along with the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge FMS485. Here are the details for my project, then follow the sketch link below to visit the blog directly.
Stamp Sets –
- Daisy Garden 
- Create with Friends 
Card Stock –
- Magenta Madness
- Basic White
Stamp Pads & Blends –
- Mango Melody, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green
- Ornate Floral Embossing Folder 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Silver/Clear Epoxy Essentials 
- Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips
- Card Base 5 ½ x 8 ½ [score at 4 ¼]
- Tag Panel 5 ¼ x 2 ½ trimmed to make tag end
- Sentiment Label 3 ½ x 2 ¾
- Fold & Score your Card Base at 4 ¼ inches.
- Dry emboss the front of the card with the Ornate Floral embossing folder.
- Stamp the Daisy Garden print on the Tag Panel with Memento ink, color with Blends & trim the end with paper snips.
- Stamp and die-cut the sentiment with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Then I added color by coloring my label with the Magenta Madness Blend.
- Adhere all the layers with dimensionals.
Freshly Made Sketches Blog Link