Join me today to start collecting fun fold templates for cards.
What do you receive?
In my monthly class I share two fun folds with you.
- Each month you receive two pre-made templates and two pre-cut card kits to practice making the fun fold yourself.
- I share a pdf tutorial with you.
- I share a recorded video demonstration to walk you through the assembly of each fun fold.
What does it cost?
For the small fee of $12 per month - including postage for delivery, you can collect and learn how to make fun fold cards too!
How to join?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will email you back for payment options.
Or use the CONTACT LINK.
Why could this class be for you?
So there are dozens of fun fold card projects that are crafted by many paper crafters. But learning how to prepare a fun fold project and put it all together can be a challenge. I have been working on a collection of templates and I am ready to start sharing them with all of you with a monthly Fun Fold Template Class.
Please be aware...
- I will be preparing the kits with my RETIRED supplies of cardstock and DSP, so your templates will not match the ones in the photos. (This allows me to offer this class a reduced rate.)
You can pay by check or PayPal.
Kits will be in the mailed no later than the 15th of each month. (My goal is to have them in the mail closer to the first of the month!)
Pre-pay for 6 months ($72), and I’ll include an extra THANK YOU card kit from a recent blog post with your first shipment.
You are welcome to go Month-to-Month as well.
Interested in previous month's kits. Let me know, I am happy to share additional kits.
Why is this a WIN-WIN for both you and me...
- Have a collection of templates to refer to when paper crafting.
- Have an opportunity to practice each fun-fold with a follow along video and pdf tutorial.
- Receive a fun paper crafting activity in the mail monthly that requires no prep time.
- This allows me to put my huge collection of retired supplies to work.
- I get to continue sharing fun projects with all of you.
Projects shared so far...