From the Archives…
Butterfly Shaker Card
Original Posted February 2017
Today I am sharing an ARCHIVE project card that was probably the first shaker type card I shared with my customers. This week for our Mystery CASE challenge, I have challenged you all to try your hand at making one of these yourselves.
You can watch the video for this project, and if you missed yesterdays post, go back and see that video as well. They take time, and bit of planning, but they are not impossible. Good luck!
Butterfly Shaker Card – Stampin’ Show & Tell Video
Materials & Measures:
- 100# Whisper White 4 ¼ x 11
- Whisper White 3 ¾ x 4 ¾ (qty 2)
- Window Sheet 3 ½ x 3 ½
- Whisper White Envelope
Tips & Tricks:
- You need to make a window cut out for the top of your shaker card.
- So cut out the butterfly die, and then back that piece of cardstock with the opening in it with a window sheet.
- Then encircle that cut out shape with the dimensional strips to create a pocket to put your sequin or other filler in the window.
- Seal the “pocket” with a backer piece of cardstock. You need to create an envelope for your “shaker pieces to live in”.
Quick List of Products:
** All these items are retired from the Stampin’ Up! collection.